This Wi-Fi hotspot service is offered by 2020Media.com, a leading UK internet service provider.
We’re an established UK internet services provider, founded in 1999, with a portfolio of products and services including website hosting, broadband and domain names. Our most recent service is Wi-Fi hotspots for small to medium size organisations.
We wanted to highlight the service we offer to organisations in the London area, as we offer on-site visits in addition to the service we provide to the rest of the country.
Services from 2020Media include the WiFi hotspot hardware, cloud management portal, inclusive support, broadband (ADSL and Fibre), and installation in selected areas. With an extensive UK network, 2020Media provides an end-to-end managed service – we are a single point of contact for the whole system and will handle resolution of any problems from start to finish. We have a 24/7 emergency contact system with engineers on call at all times.
How does it work?
- Your customer enters your venue and selects your free WiFi network on their mobile device.
- Customer is presented with a branded greeting page for your organisation.
- Customer logs on for WiFi access by providing (as an example): their email,mobile number, social media ‘Check In’, or any other information you’d like to collect. In fact many businesses just present the branded page, as customers return to places where the WiFi is easy to use with the minimum of fuss.
- You or your team get weekly reports on usage, and a portal to drill down into customer patterns. Use the details collected to engage with your customers on social media, SMS and email.
Who is the Wi-Fi service for?
Our Wi-Fi service is suitable for a huge range of organisations, big and small, because it scales extremely well. Here are a just a small range of examples:
- Coffee Shops
- Bed and Breakfasts
- Business centres / Serviced offices
- Camp sites
- Community centres
- Residential communal areas
- Your organisation!
Services like the one provided by 2020Media have been deployed in the famous Camden Lock Market and The National Gallery.
A free evaluation system is available where broadband is already active, so please get in touch to discuss how we can help, or call us on 0800 035 6364 (Mon-Fri).